If you’re considering leaving a gift to The Disability Trust in your will, we would love to talk to you, discuss some of the options available and hear about the areas of our work you would like to support.
- We appreciate family and loved ones should always come first.
- We believe it is an important step to talk to family and loved ones about your will – communication will ensure your final wishes are carried out.
- We also understand that circumstances change and respect your decision to alter your will at any time.
We are grateful when people decide to include a bequest to The Disability Trust. Bequests are a vital source of income and we appreciate every gift
How to leave a gift in your will
- Make or Update your will (include our full name The Disability Trust and our ABN: 29 001 260 153)
- Decide your gift
- Notify loved ones and The Disability Trust
For more information contact The Disability Trust on 02 4255 8000