Links to websites which have tools, information and resources about the NDIS:
- NDIS: http://www.ndis.gov.au/ – The official website of the NDIS.
- NDIS NSW: http://ndis.nsw.gov.au/ – This website is designed to help people with disability in New South Wales to get ready for the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Disability Loop: http://www.disabilityloop.org.au/index.html – Lots of great resources and information about the NDIS here.
- My Choice Matters: http://www.mychoicematters.org.au/ – A useful website to help people get prepared for the NDIS.
- NDIS Grassroots Discussion Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/239631286154106/ – A closed Facebook peer group for people using the NDIS – if you use Facebook you can ask to join.
- Family Advocacy: http://www.family-advocacy.com/ – lots of useful information and resources about the NDIS and advocacy for families and people with disability.