Good carers do an amazing job, but it’s important they take care of themselves too. This is where The Disability Trust can help, providing a great experience and quality care for people with disabilities in Sydney and throughout NSW when their carers need a little time to themselves. Our clients can access a variety of service options including:
- Support in their own home
- Overnight stays in safe and friendly venues in the community
- Any combination of in-home, recreational and centre based respite (short term accommodation)
- Accompanied outings
- Assistance with showering, dressing, toileting and medications
- Assistance with household tasks
- Learning new skills, socialising and meeting new people.
It’s good to know that The Trust has a range of houses throughout Southern NSW and the ACT that are there to provide great short term accommodation options for people with disability. Three of these are also available for rental as accessible holiday venues for people with a disability. To enquire about our flexible respite packages or our in home care services be sure to contact us today.